// -->

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Monster I Created Called My Sister

I am so jealous,... I introduce this blogging thing to my sister and she takes it, runs with it, mutilates it and makes it her own in a way not many could ever comprehend. Ok, so maybe I am not so much jealous as I am envious. To make matters worse, she won't share her new found knowledge of making a cool blog with me. I guess I'll have to do as she has done and spend hour upon hour fiddling about on the computer and reading up on blogging. She's even gone so far as to creating a new blog with another free service called My Space. Will her creative and unique approach to blogging ever end! I don't see that coming any time soon... So feel free to go to the link for my sister's blog and view all the cool effects she has learned. She is never satisfied, by the way, so comment on her stuff and let her know how cool she really is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

You are brat! I do too share my knowledge...but usually no one cares :( !

4:44 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

:(

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home