// -->

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I Don't Know

I don't know what to write... So I am just writing. Putting down what ever words come to me, through my arms, into my fingers, onto the keyboard, through the keyboard wires, into my computer, and god knows where from there. I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about that part. It's only taken me all day to tweak out my blog, if I had to know how a computer functioned I'd be in big trouble. So here I am, having had all day to post something, yet I failed to come up with anything. So I ramble. I hear I may come up with something to say if I just write... About nothing. It has not helped so far... I must be doomed to a lack of my imagination again. A pattern I have been in for some time. I guess that's why it all comes out at work. I have to express my creativity somehow. Surging through my hands I kneed out peoples knots. Not always so glamorous yet I find it fascinating. I have been able to manipulate muscle like no other you'll ever meet. My hands are to knots as metal detectors are to a needle in a hay stack. I have been told that I can find knots that no one else has ever found. So why do I feel cursed at times. I massage people day in and day out, never breaking for hours at times. I enjoy myself most of the time. Yet still there is this curse. I am destined to live out my day with it. I am sure of it. What is so crazy is my curse is love. I love all, serve all. If you are in need and my heart is completely full I will find some way to widen it to let you in. I can't turn away when a friend is in need. Sometimes I feel pulled in 30 different directions and yet I manage to stay in one piece. I manage to give "the best massage I ever had" and I come home filled. Filled with a sense of accomplishment. I was able to help someone let go of years of repressed emotions. Whether it was sadness from a loss of a family pet, laughter in a stressful moment, or fear over the cancer that they just took out of your body. It's not always an easy task. Depending on the person and their mood it can be like night and day. The same person may be completely open and willing one day and the next not so. Well enough venting... The curse is not such a curse really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home